The Color Red

santa claus. mars. corvettes. fire trucks. geraniums. ladybugs. hot pink. raggedy ann and andy. hearts. valentines. venetian glassbeads. shiraz. malbec. baked clay. holly berries. barns. port side light. sofia's hair. ruby lipstick. ruby slippers. sailor's delight. rose colored glasses. chihuly's poppies. a single red rose...i don't have a favorite color. but i gravitate towards red. all shades of red. i love red food. pizza. pasta. roasted red peppers. beets. pomegranates. radishes. strawberries. rasberries. picante sauce. i'm old enough to wear a red hat, but i don't...i really like hats...just not red ones. i like red shoes. i like red bras. i wear red lipstick. my blackberry cover is red. i have a red boat. i drive a red pick-up truck. red makes me happy. kinda' like yellow makes me happy, only sexier.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Making Pretty Pictures

One of the best things about photography is that even when I am too busy to paint a picture, generally I am not too busy to take a picture! Here are just a few from my most recent outing [click on pix to enlarge]...Did you see the Red Pick Up Truck parked at the Botanical Gardens? It is now one of my most favorite of all places to make pretty pictures! I'm sure if you missed seeing me there the last time--you will see me there again and again! There are so many wonderful places in Naples to make pretty pictures...the beach, the pier, the zoo, the parks...Where is your most favorite place to take photographs?





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment